Our new and improved AC Test Tube Portal™ v2 is one of the most useful items in ant keeping. It has four openings, a removable perforated cover for ventilation micro-holes, has a small trap door for easy insertion of food, and is now 100% clear for optimal viewing!
The AC Test Tube Portal™ can be used for:
- miniature outworlds for feeding a starting ant colony in a test tube, especially useful for semi-claustral ant species
- joining a colony in a moldy or dried out test tube setup with a fresh, new test tube setup
- offering test tubes full of sugar water to starting colonies in a test tube setup
- an alternative to placing test tubes of sugar water and/or water in an ant colonies’ outworld as they act as liquid feeding stations for colonies
- connecting tubing together creating a tubing crossroads
- an alternative to a formicarium by simply connecting an arrangement of one or more AC Test Tube Portals™, tubing, and test tube setups
NOTE: Accommodates AC Standard Test Tubes™. Test tubes sold separately. Connecting parts may require gluing or silicone caulking for smaller ant species. All our prices are in USD and we ship via USPS. If you are outside the US, we do not cover customs fees that your country may incur on packages. This product is usually shipped within 1-7 days.
VIDEO featuring this product: